This time, everyone will talk about the differences and application fields of ixpe and xpe materials.
The ixpe cross-linking method is irradiated by an electron accelerator. Xpe is called chemically cross-linked foam. Cross-linking is achieved by adding a chemical cross-linking agent (DCP). It is the molecular state before and after cross-linking. The effect of cross-linking is It plays a vital role in the performance of foam.
1. Cache – semi-rigid foam, which will not lose its original performance after being strongly impacted. Mainly used in instrumentation, semiconductor packaging and other fields. At the same time, it can also be used in the manufacture of sports protective equipment and leisure products.
2. Forming performance – strong temperature resistance, good ductility, symmetrical density, can achieve deep forming such as vacuum forming and thermoforming, and can be used for vehicle air conditioner volatilization cabinets, interior parts and shoe upper materials, such as vehicle roofing, etc.
3. Sound insulation – with sound absorption and noise reduction function, it is suitable for aircraft, railway vehicles, vehicles, motors in the environment and other strong noise equipment and sound absorption and sound insulation materials.
4. Thermal insulation – its delicate individual bubble structure can effectively reduce the energy exchange caused by air convection, suitable for making thermal insulation pipes and thermal insulation boards. In addition, anti-condensation performance is also considered, which is very suitable for refrigerators. Insulation materials such as air conditioners and cold storage
The surface of xpe is rough and the bubbles are larger
ixpe has a smooth surface and small bubbles
2. Material Specifications
The thinnest xpe can only be 3mm; the thinnest ixpe can be 0.2mm
3.ixpe can be added to the interior as a permanent antistatic foam, and xpe cannot do it with permanent antistatic foam
4. Four points are mentioned above. Same density ixpe performs better than xpe in every same point
5. The cost of ixpe is higher than that of xpe
1. Packaging industry
Instruments, semiconductors, high-end glass, ceramic products and other shock-resistant packaging, anti-buffer layer of various composite materials.
2. Home improvement industry
Using heterogeneous compound method. Door sound insulation; floor shock absorption. Mute; sofa. Backrest lining; furniture sealing.
3. Air conditioning industry
Insulation pipe. Indoor unit inner wall insulation; central air conditioning pipeline insulation, etc.
4. Automobile industry
Heterogeneous composite method for doors. Vehicle body. Seat flexible or semi-flexible lining; top soft insulation. Warm interior; second-line insulation of engine hood; interior air conditioning. Seismic gaskets; car covers in cold regions, etc.
5. Sporting goods industry
All kinds of protective gear. Carpets. Surfboards. Swimming pool life jackets and various equipment protective layer linings.
6. Construction Industry
The roof adopts heterogeneous composite method. Wall insulation. Moisture-proof. Heat insulation; interior wall sound insulation. Water blocking; basic water blocking.
7. Civil engineering industry
Basic anti-seepage; large-scale concrete insulation and water-locking maintenance; joint anti-seepage sealing, etc.
8. Ship body
Inner wall insulation; insulation pipes, etc.
9. Military field and outdoor leisure products
Warm tents. Camping sleeping pads. Picnic mats, etc.
Variety of greenhouse insulation linings.
Post time: Aug-04-2022